- All climbers and belayers are required to have a current waiver on file. Climbers under the age of 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian fill out and sign a liability waiver.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18+) at all times.
- No drugs, alcohol, or tobacco are permitted.
- Everyone MUST check in at the front desk.
- All climbers must wear closed-toe shoes while climbing.
- Do not climb above or below other climbers.
- Be aware of your surroundings, especially of another climber's fall, particularly on overhangs and while bouldering.